Monday, March 14, 2011

Foto Hot Putri Arifanti Seksi Model


Putri Arifanti

Putri Arifanti

Putri Arifanti

Putri Arifanti

Putri Arifanti

Putri Arifanti

Putri Arifanti

Talk about everyday life, you like to look sexy?
Every day I was sexy, hehehe. Just a simple one, just wear a tight tank top or dress pants as jeans.

For business men, such as what you dreamed of?
It should be oriental-looking guy, older than I, have an athletic body, fragrant. And most importantly he should be able to support all my activities.


You've starred in several comedy movies, FTV, soap operas and commercials. What is most impressive and exciting for you?
Everything that I do, I'm happy to do it. When asked the most memorable and interesting, maybe soap operas ‘Ganteng-Ganteng kok Monyet’ same ‘Cinta Fitri’. In two soap operas that I have valuable experience from playing with famous artists.