Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Mourinho: I Nearly So England coach!


Pelatih Real Madrid, Jose Mourinho. (Foto: getty images) MADRID (Reuters CAIRO) - Real Madrid coach, Jose Mourinho, said that he was about to deal with England in 2007 to replace Steve McClaren.

However, that opportunity finally failed because of British Football Federation (FA) chose Fabio Capello.

According to Mou, the failure was caused because he was no match served as a coach.

"Just a few more hours I could handle English. I almost agreed to deal with the English national team," he preached le'Equipe.

"But in the final minutes, I began to think. I would become national team coach, will have one game in a month and a lot of time off"

"I'll be in my office or watch the game. Then I have to wait until summer to compete in European or World Cup competition. No, it's not me," he said.