Hormonal imbalance is the main cause of acne, therefore pregnant women and during menstruation is often seized with this skin problem. Acne problems generally include blackheads, pustules (pimples), seborrhea (skin scaly red), papules, nodules and internal injuries due to certain skin diseases.
Some people use vitamins to overcome them. But there are some advantages and disadvantages of using vitamins to reduce acne, as quoted from buzzle, Wednesday (03/30/2011), namely:
Benefits reduce acne with vitamins
1. Doctors generally use a vitamin expert because this treatment is more natural than other treatment or therapy
2. This vitamin also be an additional nutrients for the body
3. This treatment does not backfire or show side effects that are safer to use
Reduce acne with vitamin deficiencies
1. Should be disciplined because the dose given must be accurate and should not be excessive, so as not to trigger the excess levels of vitamin in the body.
2. Generally require a period of a very long treatment
Vitamins are used to reduce the appearance of acne can be in the form of capsules, pills, tablets, ointments or creams and diet. And vitamin-viamin will provide the nutrients needed by the skin cells. Vitamins are used to reduce acne are:
Vitamin A is usually modified or formulated into vitamin A acid (Vitamin A acid) or retinoic acid. Serves to activate genes in skin cells that have not matured or are known as keratinocytes and turn it into an adult or mature.
This vitamin works for healing and reduce free radicals within the skin because the content of antioxidants. Vitamin C is also helps the skin heal quickly, preventing blackheads, inflammation and injury.
Vitamin E is also known to have very similar functions and act as antioxidants in the skin, prevents scarring, bacterial growth and some reactions in the body.