Monday, March 14, 2011

Foto Hot Model Seksi Leonita Stefanie


Leonita Stefanie

Leonita Stefanie

Not unexpectedly, Manado-blooded woman apparently was a hard-working. 'My friends are so many pets and nawarin make a try. There is even an important officials who directly come in person to ask me for a mistress and every month can be money. Until now, I'm not tempted, and not to be tempted, 'she said shaking his head.

'Maybe because I have a sister who has always been a motivator and I remember my mom who was not there. Especially if the same Om-om, all the same 'playing' with his own father, 'she shuddered.

Leonita Stefanie

Leonita Stefanie

Rather than sleeping with a middle-aged man who is more worthy called papa, Cover Girl finalist in 2004 voted off the stress and penatnya in sparkling nightlife. A wounded soul slowly eroded, as the beat of the music and twisted his body around the dance floor. 'Well, I'm crazy clubbers, can be from Monday to Saturday clubbing continues in the same place, got drunk every day, too. To the extent I'm going out with him and DJ often be hosted there, 'the story virgin dental brace.

Soap Stars 'Beautiful Ghost Love Story' and 'Night Flowers' was admitted to not hesitate to do wild and try something new.

Leonita Stefanie

Leonita Stefanie

'I am curious person and talk tough. I've tried all kinds of drugs, thank God no one until the addict, how to eat was difficult to buy drugs. Although girls can be pretty easy stuff like that, but I do not want to wear again, 'she promised herself.

Leonita Stefanie

Leonita Stefanie

Although impressed by wild and mischievous, with a height of 165 cm in women and 45 kg was not indiscriminate in matters of sexy. It took one semester alias for six months for his partner could have sexy with him.

'It's a test for the boys, many people have told me just two months can not stand requested ML, not given the already blurred, meaning it expects, mending just say goodbye,' she grumbled.

So how lucky he is out with Stevie? 'If what until ML is not much, for me it was an expression of love and give thanks because it has accompanied me all these years. Maintain and accompany me for a while, 'she said, smiling.