Thursday, March 24, 2011

Anecdotes Noon "Wife Vs Husband"

aku2

About smart wife who, Living Emancipation
1. Husband VS Wife

A couple are in the car, down the street in the city, and mutual silence for a few minutes ago they just argue. Soon, they passed a lot of rice fields where there are sheep and cattle grazing.
The husband pointed to a herd of goats and cows as he said sarcastically to the wife, "brother - your brother tuh ya?"
"Yes," replied the wife, "brother-in-law."

2. Word - word

A husband read an article to his wife about the number of words spoken by women per day, ie 30 000 words, while men just say 15,000 words per day. The wife replied, "The reason why we talk to two times as much is because when we talk to men, we must repeat any of what we say to them.
The husband turned to the wife and asked, "Huh? Did you just say?"

3. Creation

One day, a husband said to his wife, "I know guns, why yes you koq could be so beautiful yet so stupid at the same time?"
The wife replied, "Let me jelasin, dear. God made ​​me so beautiful that you can fall in love with me. And He made ​​me so stupid that I could fall in love with you."