Monday, March 14, 2011

Kik Kid S/S 2011


I said I want to write more about Dutch kids clothes.
Kik Kid already had a little place here on Paul & Paula however it is still one of my favourite Dutch brands. Joyful and lively fashion for children.
Ineke Grovenstein uses fabrics that are easy to wear, easy to wash and that stay beautiful for a long time.
'It all started in 1996, when a good friend's first child was born. Ineke wanted to create something special for the new baby and started working on a whole series of crocheted and sewn babies hats, all of them showing an innocent, natural and fashionable appeal. This turned out to be more then one baby could wear.'
We really do have a lot of Kik Kid in our house and I can happily confirm that the quality is ace.
Apart from hats I love their wrapping dresses, jumpsuits and boys trousers. This online shop has a good overview.
{And of course I love the little star they add to all designs.}