Sunday, March 20, 2011

Happy to see you dolls - please help


We are talking lots about the upcoming first birthday of KleinA.
However I have a bookmark that I saved ages ago and with my daughters birthday in June it came back in my mind.
You see in the title that I asked for help, yes please.... because I cannot decide...
My daughter has a classic baby doll (present from Oma) and she plays with it here and there but nothing really addictive.
But but but... these dolls are precious don't you think? Beautiful, different, French... AND you can get the clothes for the doll and the doll mama. For that you visit Nils & Happy to see you! This is actually why I bookmarked it.
Dressing your half French kiddo and the French doll alike. Does this sound fun?
The dolls are a little investment and this is why I ask here... prices for a doll start at 120Euro. A doll that is just sitting alone on a cupboard for 120Euro... no.
KleinR will turn 4 in June... Yes or No?
Experienced doll mamas reading my blog...please tell me :)
{at the moment the waiting list for a doll is full and will re-open mid March, so I should be spot on as well}

A little bit about Happy to see you:
Unique designs, patterned and sewn by hand in France.
Their little feet and little hands, mouths and eyes are never really the same and you can choose your doll's hairdo and the clothes she will wear.
Thank you Penelope (please visit her blog as well, such a delight)!