Sunday, March 20, 2011

A few things from this week {Friday list}

Atelier Charivari!

Bricks. Build, create...have fun!

This little guy is so adorable.


Oilily rain coat! ♥

I heart this pillow.


Like these new flower collegien. (See my post about these cool slippers here.)

Heart that print, because it is yellow and because I like freckles. (every summer I get more)
Cute little Gugelhupfs (Bundt cakes), to order via internet in Germany.
Flavours like: Cranberry & Chocolate, Pistachio & Poppy Seed, Almond & Apple & Nougat, Coffee & Orange, Fig & Marzipan....

I was invited for a little interview. Have a look!

Collection Liberty pour Aigle!

Love this butterfly stamp set.

How do you like the Birthday Lists so far? I think they are all awesome and I am so happy to have all these talented people here on Paul & Paula.
1 week to go until we celebrate. On Wednesday next week my mum and brother will be with us until the end of the week. So glad to see them again.
Party them for KleinA: Blue!

Happy week end everyone. Can you please start to send the sun over to Amsterdam... so chances are high it will be here for the little party on Saturday because the plan is called: Park!
Thank you very much!
xoxo