Monday, December 20, 2010

Right on Track, Jack. Oh, and NEWS!

Today, I weighed in at a beautiful 165 pounds.




That's a 3.2 pound loss for the week, AND means:


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Oh, and also:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

YAY!

I'm so excited. Now I'm 10 pounds from my mini-goal weight, and 20 pounds from my ultimate goal weight.

I'm going to do a post later about the pants, I promise. I've been so busy with my new studio painting floors and all that, it's really hard to get in and do a quality blog post. :/ On that note, I'll have studio pics soon! Our favorite Ms. Jewlia Goulia is hanging out with me on Thursday and helping me decorate!

So. Here are the official numbers for weigh-in today:


Jenn 6/16/10 6/23/10 6/30/10
Weight 170.8 168.2 165

Arm 12.5 12 12
Bust 40 39 39
Waist 31.5 31 30
Butt 42 42 41
Hips 41 40 39.5
Thigh 25 25 24.5

- 3 inches
- 3.2 pounds!


No exercise here other than mopping and painting. Hard core sticking to the diet. That's it! :)

Oh! I also had a non-scale victory (which actually is related to being a scale victory because without the scale moving I wouldn't have had said victory...) -- Anyway. I have these pairs of cargo pants and they're just too big for me to wear now (NSV1) - and so I borrowed my boyfriend's belt (NSV2...) which never would have fit around my waist before. It held up those too-big pants like a dream. :)

So anyone else have a NSV this week? OR a SV???

<3
~Jenn