Monday, December 20, 2010

Progress, Before and Afters

First of all, you should all go over to my best friend Wes' new weight loss blog and show him some support by commenting and following him. :) Click here to do it. I'll wait.

Alrighty then!

Since I'm so close to goal, I thought I'd take a closer look at my weight from the beginning. I went to a website that lets you make a virtual model of yourself (http://www.mvm.com/) and mocked up what my weight progress looks like!

Here's a quick before of me around 225 pounds:




Here is the weight progress:

(FYI: I'm 5'6.5", medium frame)




I included my starting point, and then my current weight. Next is my goal weight, which is 145, and that is 20 pounds away. I also thought I'd look up the lowest weight the BMI says I can be before I'm considered "underweight." That weight is 118. That would mean, according to the BMI, I could conceivably lose 47 more pounds and still be healthy. I can't even imagine losing that much weight from my current frame!


And just for fun, here is a before and after of two different headshots:





This headshot was taken about 6 pounds ago. I will update you guys later with some new full length shots and I swear it'll be about pants.

<3 Jenn