Thursday, December 23, 2010

I want the list of expense that occur in the employment visa for 3yrs?as iam going on cancel due to emergency?


Respected all Answeries please I want a mature answer from anybody who is having details about the Labour laws of UAE and working as in the post of PRO my problem is that back at home in India my mother is ill and nobody there to take care of her my father has expired before 6 month when I was here my Aunt was with my mother a week ago she was expired and now my mother is alone.so I want to go on cancellation.Now Issue is that My boss is charging me 8000/-DHS for going on cancellation. He is also charging the bank Guarntee that will remain in his hand.And he is a millionaire guy he will harrase me if I go to the labour court. I have consult people that are saying the visa expses to be around 4000/- to 4500/-dhs? now please in your answer give a detail list of the visa expses and suggest if my boss denied of taking 4500/-dhs the way of applying in the labour court ? Is there is a notice of 1 month needed for such a emergency case when I am giving visa Expses?matured answer is expected