Monday, December 20, 2010

I should probably tell you guys...

I'm engaged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dan proposed last night. SUPER sweet. We were grilling shish-kebabs (our favorite healthy, low carb meal) - and I was editing photos as usual. Dan called me out on the porch to help him.

I went out and said, 'What do you need, babe?'
He said, 'I need to do this.'

Then, he got down on one knee, pulled out a ring, said some very romantic things, and asked me to marry him. Woo-hoo!!

Oh, and here's the ring:


So, I just thought I'd keep you all posted on the deets.

I'm off to Denver in the morning for a little trip so I won't be blogging too terribly much for the next week. (Not so different from how it's been lately, I know.)

In the mean time, check out these weddings and things I've done over the last few weeks - it'll help explain why I've been a blog slacker. :)~

~Jenn

Salena and Gene's wedding (Click here for their photos)


Katie and Mark's wedding (Click here for these)


Kristin and Dan's wedding (Clickaroodle)



Whitney and Nathan's wedding (Click on that)


Carmen's boudoir session (Click tastic!)


Jessica and Adam's engagement session (Click and a clack)