Thursday, December 23, 2010

Do you love your mother in law?


Today I decided I love my mother in law… I emailed her with a problem with my husband and she called him 4am lebanon time and put him in his place. She is very nice and I decided today I love her alot lol. What about you? Is your mother in law nice to you?

Haute ..wow I cant believe ur mother in law is that mean!! I would not got near her… Haithem sometimes if a man does not know what is good for him and he risk loosing his pregnant wife then he much rather his parents talk to him than wake up alone without a family =D Good luck on ur marriage!

Ghina hunny trust me once ur married to him you will tell someone. Especially if it will help :) My mother and father in law really try to help all the time now that I am preg. They only have one son :) They tell rami we wont accept anyone to treat your sisters bad so we wont accept anyone to treat me bad either =D I am very excited for her to come visit!!