Monday, December 20, 2010

Birthday Dress Dilemma.

I need your help, people.

I did a little bit of shopping with Esther this week, and also with Jewlia Goulia. I got four dresses, and I'm not sure which one I should wear for my birthday when Dan and I go to Denver. The deciding factor would usually be, "What are we doing?" -- but I have no idea what we're doing. So. I have four dresses and I can't decide!

That's where you all come in. I need help!

Dress #1 (Target):


Dress #2 (Rave):


Dress #3 (Rave):
(Shoes: Steve Madden)

Dress #4 (Boston Store):


SO! Please leave a comment and let me know which dress you think should be the big Birthday dress! :)

Also, fabulous news... remember last week when I was lamenting over the skirt at Express? I thought the size 8 would be too small, so I didn't try it on. Well, when I went back, dammit, it fit. Just goes to show, it never hurts to try it on!


~Jenn