Monday, December 20, 2010

Back to Reality.

I'm here on my last day of this Denver trip, and I'm heading back to reality tonight. (aka: Milwaukee.) It's been a really great, relaxing trip. I'm gearing up for an engagement shoot tomorrow, a boudoir shoot Wednesday, and THREE weddings this weekend! It's my first ever triple header for a weekend. Sometimes I end up with two weddings in one weekend, but this time I've got one Friday, one Saturday and one on Sunday.

I thought I'd update you guys with some of my stats and some pictures!

Yesterday I weighed in at 157.6!



Now this was a weigh-in the day after a night of moderate... okay... heavy drinking. I'm pretty sure this is a false low because of how much alcohol dehydrates you. We'll find out next week. Along with that, I didn't have a tape measure, so I'll be updating my measurements next week. :)

Here are some fun pics of me with some friends over the week!

Laura and I:

Me with my friend Olson, who we've determined is my oldest friend in the world. I've known him for about 13 years!



A few more shots from the DMB concert... me with my brother:



And me with Dan:




Also, I did some Goodwill shopping yesterday with Beth! Since we've both lost around 65-68 pounds over roughly the same period of time, we decided it'd be fun to go bargain shopping together! :)



I'm wearing a jean skirt there that I did NOT buy... (I still really hate my legs, I have serious issues with them.) -- And Beth is wearing some fabulous jeans that highlight the hot in her hot butt hot pants style.

So, I bought this really fabulous skirt even though it's pretty tight on me. Goal clothes! :)



So this skirt and this other black one are the same brand, and both "M."



I bought the black one without trying it on, assuming it'd fit the same. WRONG! The black skirt doesn't zip up over my bubble butt. I'd probably have to lose a good 4-5 inches in my ass before being able to wear it. Moral of the story? Try everything on!!

Some new skinny jeans:



A cute halter top, new with tags!


Some size 8 jeans from New York and Company. Basically they fit me like a glove, except that even these will sag down because the waist gets too big for me. Why is that? It's so frustrating to pull my jeans up all the time. Anyone ever get jeans custom made for them? I'm considering it. Jeans that fit my booty rarely fit my waist properly.



A few new shirts (please forgive my hair/face, just woke up but wanted to share!):






New perfume!


And the mac daddy of all purchases this week (or ever...) - the coveted, awesome, amazeballs D3s! This thing is incredible and I've been lusting after it, so I'm super stoked to finally have it:



You can see how huge it is - these are Dan's big man hands.



Also I wanted to tell you guys about the Potluck my Parents had on Sunday. They hosted this party for some people at their church and everyone brought something. This was the dessert table:




Cake, three pies, cheesecake (my favorite!), cookies, peanut butter bars and peanut butter oatmeal drop things... and this weird concoction that apparently is butter cheetos coated in caramel! So, I took some pictures of the table to share with you guys. Then I went out where the meat was and got a bunless cheeseburger, some broccoli salad and some bbq pork. The food I ate was savory and delicious. I must say that at this point, what I feel when I look at sweets is more of a "lust," and in reality I don't "miss" it. I want it because I can't have it. But when it comes down to it... I don't REALLY want it.

So! That's enough for today. I'll be back later with some changes to the blog and some other topics for discussion. :)

~Jenn