Saturday, December 25, 2010

Chinese Drywall - Another Comment

So I just finished my posting yesterday about Chinese Drywall insurance coverage issues and the presentation by United Policyholders to the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (see my post immediately below). As if by telepathy, I shortly thereafter received the presentation notes from an attorney, Charles Miller, who has been long involved with the insurance industry and now consults with policy holders. Charles spoke to the Commissioners as well on the same subject as did Amy Bach of United Policyholders (that I mentioned yesterday) and explained why coverage should and does exist in reality for homeowners facing Chinese Drywall losses.

I thought that his presentation notes might be helpful for anyone thinking through or dealing with these issues.

So pleasse treat this as a belated supplement to yesterday's post.