Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Yeast Infections Symptoms and Natural Treatment of Bacterial Vaginosis


Yeast infections symptoms can be extremely annoying and very frustrating for a woman if they constantly seem to appear on a regular basis. What symptoms am I referring too? How about an itchy, painful, sore feeling in the vaginal area accompanied with an irritating burning sensation while urinating or during sex. I wish I could tell you it stopped there but in some cases there is an odorless white, thick clumpy looking discharge resembling cottage cheese prevalent, which can be really uncomfortable.


In a majority of the cases these symptoms seem to appear about a week or so prior to the menstrual cycle beginning or taking place. Although this condition is not life threatening it should still be controlled or prevented because yeast infection problems can be troublesome and tiring to the infected individual.


Because there are so many different bacterial vaginosis symptoms many women mistake this problem for another and potential more serious vaginal infection. If order to truly determine what you have you should consult with a professional medical person such as a doctor or nurse. Yeast infections are not something to take lightly especially if you are currently pregnant and you should schedule yourself for a vaginal examination.


If you are anything like I was and had the unpleasantness of suffering from regular episodes of yeast infections then chances are good you know what the proper symptoms are and can most likely treat yourself with a homemade remedy instead of resorting to using a pricy medication that may or may not work to relieve you of your condition.


Many of the more popular yeast infection home remedies involve non-prescription medications and can include an antifungal cream, tablets that you swallow or a suppository that you gently insert into your vagina.


Unfortunately for some women they experience routine infections that persist on coming back. I was like that until I realized I could control and actually prevent my outbreaks from happening by wearing cotton instead of nylon underwear. I also switched to looser style clothing and avoided tight-fitting pants and panty hose.


During the course of my own outbreaks and subsequent treatments I actually took it upon myself to write about the remedies that worked in a yeast infection relief guide that I personally prepared in order to spare other women from going through the frustrations I endured with my own Candida and bacterial vaginosis. The reality is, as a woman you don\’t have to continue to suffer from the embarrassment and pain associated with this miserable condition.