Monday, December 20, 2010

I just can't stay.

Apparently I just can't stay long enough to write the blog posts I want to write right now.

I'm slapping this up on the screen for you guys in a hurry before I hop in the shower, scramble a bag together and get on a plane to Denver. John Mayer, 4th row at Red Rocks? Yeah, that'll be me Wednesday. ;)

In the mean time, please do this:

1. Please, PLEASE go and Vote for me over at WISN - my local "best of business" contest. I've fallen to 2nd place and need some votes! Thank you sooo much. It takes about 2 minutes - just click "cast vote," then register (they only want to make sure you're a real person, and it's only one vote per e-mail address,) and then confirm by clicking the link in your e-mail afterward. Voila! (And thank you.) Oh, and if you're feeling extra nice - you can tweet and facebook share your vote to encourage others to vote too. Heck, blog about it if you can! ;) <3

2. On that note, click here, here and here to check out the THREE weddings I did this weekend! I am one sore exhotgirl. Methinks I need a massage. <3

Here are a few shots from those weddings. Click the links to see the full previews! :)

Beach front wedding:




Bright church / Military groom wedding:




Country Springs Hotel wedding:




I'll be back real soon!

~Jenn