Friday, January 28, 2011

Riz (AF6) was wondering why no line?

Riz

PETALING JAYA: After nearly three years involved in singing, singer Evan or her real name Mohammed Idris Mohd Zaizizi, 24, described the course of his career is still wobbling that may be caused by a factor of song and sustenance.

Akademi Fantasia said the runner-up season-six (AF6) that, even after performing with a full album Start Again at the end of 2009, its popularity is still murky to this day.

Matters worse, one by one song that was sent to radio as well as less well received.

Riz who refused to blame any party, however, believe the situation may be caused by things which are not favorable to him, other songs that do not meet the tastes of the radio and listeners.

"I do not blame anyone but it may be due to factors of income and my own songs. To say I did not remove the songs, I have issued a full album.

"The relationship with the media's also good because I still get support from them.

"However, I do not know where the wrong to this day still no luck my side," he said.

However, the singer who is now risking the song erroneously refused to submit to lose.

Recently, Evan plans to record two songs purchased from Indonesia for the next project.

Clearly, the decision to buy two songs are not that he does not believe the credibility of local composers, but merely want to change the wind and test the market and audience tastes.

"I just bought two songs from composers in Indonesia for my future projects.

"Not because I'm not sure with the touch of ground water, but the composer deliberately want to change the wind and test the response of listeners and the industry when it turned in two songs later," he said.