Friday, January 28, 2011

Zura (The Girls) Force Mobile Solo

PETALING JAYA: After ten years as lead singer of The Girls, Zuraidah Kamaruddin or Zura is now desperate to move solo to develop his singing talent in the local music industry.

According to Zura, he was disappointed when his former team and difficult to get public attention in the past ten years has been a long time cause he wanted a new move in the singing.

"Indeed, the experience with The Girls are very meaningful to me. But I want to reform alive. Anyway, for me it is difficult to give a commitment to the group because they have other employment matters.

"Right now my strategy for the project to collect my first solo album in which he was also involved collaboration with Nasir Ahmad Nawab and Selva. It is my dream to become a successful solo singer.

"If as planned, the album will be released in February next. So far I've just recorded two songs," he said.

Add Zura, an album that will accommodate a total of five songs is the concept of Techno Rock and Roll in which the music has never been sung by any other local singers.

"Right now, the concept of music in the local industry is another. Fans of music like a new thing. So I hope that, with the production of this album, some of it to raise my name.

"What-what was it all depends on the provision. Sometimes we make a good album in any way, the album can not be accepted, so I'm pleased.

"However, I will try my best to influence people interested in my songs, including campaign strategies undertaken," he who published his own album.

The group was popular with the song Girls Tamil, Malasukul (Heart) around the year 2000 and the song will be sung again by Zura to be included in the album later.

Meanwhile, Zura also released an album entitled "Rights & Role in conjunction with the" National Consumer Campaign ".