Friday, January 28, 2011

Tiz Zaqyah Tekejut Fasha Love Drop

Tiz Zaqyah

PETALING JAYA: Actress, Tiz Zaqyah the controversy has been linked to contact with former lovers and Rizal Ashram Ramli Fasha (Jejai) told shocked by news of the separation.

However, he considers the matter was a private matter and do not want to pair linked again with a controversy that could affect him.

"Tipulah if I said do not know about it because it is a buzzword these days. When reading it I was so shocked.

"But it is a personal thing and I do not want to take cognizance of the matter. If possible, I do not want associated with them, "he said when met at the launching ceremony Drama Gemilang at the Bukit Damansara Community Centre, din here Wednesday.

Meanwhile, Tiz also dismissed rumors her engagement to the son of a VIP named Aizat Fikri, and controversy sebumbung live with the handsome actor Remy Ishak.

"I wonder how people can relate to me with a man named Aizat that while I had not recognized him immediately, if they have evidence, please show me.

"After the rumor buy the house with the pretensions and Remy Ishak sebumbung we live it is not true at all. I was sitting with my family and as I have friends just like Remy tell my friends the other, "he said.

Tiz clear, he regards any controversy and defamation apply to be proven if it is not true.

"A lot of controversy that I had but I believe that the truth will be evident," said the actress did not want to be known as more controversial.

Talked about the characters in the drama Glory Bhatia Khabir this direction, Tiz assume the character of a teacher named Asthma is a quite different character from the drama that was played under the direction of the director is bi.

"This drama requires me to be a good teacher, and loving man. I love this drama because Gemilang to work with actors who more or less the same age with me.

"In addition it is my fifth project with Khabir Bhatia after Nur Kasih, Nur Kasih The Movie, Eternal Love, The Seven Songs and Glory," he said.

Nostalgic drama centers around Malaysia in the late 70s was broadcast from 24th January, every Monday, at 9pm on TV3.

It is also fielding renowned actors such as Shahz Jaszle, Kamal Adli, Jalaluddin Hassan, Tasha Shilla and many more.