Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Juice and Milk Make Koming Slim


35aEhdsww2 Jus dan Susu Bikin Koming Langsing
Koming (Photo: Style) AS alumni Femina Face, Koming know very well how to maintain the body. Despite already having three children, a woman who developed a career as a model and actress sinetron it still has a slim body. What's the secret?

"I maintain the beauty of sports, and drink lots of water. I had always been diligent use night cream, and sunblock. I rarely have a dermatologist, because I think that I'll often addicted. So I dissolve fats with lots of drinking water, "he said when met at the event Koming Awards 25 Outstanding Alumni Femina Face in Kuningan, Jakarta, Tuesday (01/25/2011).

Besides diligently drinking water, the owner's full name is Nyoman Triwahyuni also always drink juice and milk.

"Now that I've got three kids so I am keen to drink juice-very jealous. If used once a day, can now be three glasses a day. If not, do women susceptible to osteoporosis and other diseases. Now that I solved with juice and milk, "said teacher modeling school John Robert Powers in personality.

Many people say that milk can be fattening, but Koming just believe the opposite.

"People say that drinking milk can be fat, baseball! Milk actually make us keep fit, as long as diligent exercise, "he added.

Starring antagonist in the soap opera "Metropolis" was diligently exercising. However, because a new baby and was breastfeeding, Koming stopped doing it.

"I used to mix sports, I quickly get bored with one type of sport. So I was bored so do not mix, sometimes a treadmill, aerobics, yoga, pilates, it's all I do. But now is not sports, because each had a child I stopped doing it, "he said.

Thanks to the sport, the owner of 65 kg body weight can achieve a slim body. Only, for now Koming can not do it.

"When I have kids first, my body weight for six months had returned to normal. And then I started to exercise. Time had a second child, her weight balikin little longer, as they may already have given birth. So I am exercising again after stopping breastfeeding, at the age of eight months. And now, I am determined to breastfeed the child until the age of one year. So until now I have not sport, "he said.

Although no longer exercise, but Koming still can reduce body weight by breastfeeding and stay up.

"Until now my weight is down to 15 pounds because of my own parenting, breastfeeding, and stay up. So that the effect also to nurunin weight. There are still 10 kg more to me turunin, "lid owners ideal weight was 55 kg.

(Tty)