Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Mario Ricardo Tobing Through Piano Vocal Exploration

Guns N Roses   Make My Day front Mario Ricardo Tobing Ekplorasi Vokal Lewat Piano

Johannesburg - Singer and songwriter Ricardo Mario Tobias deliberately bring a musical instrument in every appearance. According to musical instruments such as piano assist exploration vocal character.

"I was deliberately presenting a piano solo in the song Stop to explore my intentions for vocals. It also is characteristic for me, "Mario said on the sidelines of the stage action in Menteng, Central Jakarta, Tuesday (25 / 1).

Afgan deliver successful Mario through the song Thank You Love and Love Two Hearts are admitted are still a lot to learn about music. Although his ability is without a doubt.

"Left behind the scenes fun really, but right now I became the singer's new challenges. There is still much to learn anymore, because to maintain the appearance that it must be the best lah, "said the boy was born in Jakarta, December 18, 1985.

Guy graduated from Faculty of Law, Atma Jaya Catholic University, Jakarta, is confident his performance with a musical instrument will look different and be its own selling points.

"Yes definitely does vary, usually there was someone there who sing the song, if I'm right there singing songs and playing musical instruments. So I try not to boring, "he explained. [Aji]