Monday, November 1, 2010

Oral Hygiene: SoFresh Toothbruses And Tongue Cleaners


Sofresh Flossing Toothbrushes

Sofresh Tongue Cleaners



These toothbrushes and tongue cleaners are very nice. I tried them out myself and I must say they work very well. The toothbrushes do give you a flossing effect. I really felt the bristles cleaning between my teeth and gums. Especially when I brushed the inside of my mouth which is one of the hardest places to clean in my opinion. I also liked the size of the head of the brush. At first I was skeptical, because I like the head of the brush to be a little bigger but I must say it worked well and I was able to clean at the back of my mouth and reaching my wisdom teeth easily. I also liked the design of the toothbrushes, and they come in various colors.

This was my very first time using a tongue cleaner. It was a very nice experience. I usually use my toothbrush to clean my tongue which is really a nuisance because you are constantly gagging because you are sticking your toothbrush usually too far down trying to clean your tongue. With this tongue cleaner it was easy to hold and it reached far enough in my mouth so I could clean my tongue easily without gagging. I would definitely add a tongue cleaner to my oral regime.

These products that I mentioned are from Sofreshoralcare. They are very nice. You may want to try them out for yourself. We all know how important it is to have healthy teeth. I don't know about you but I want to have my teeth for the rest of my life. No false teeth for me. So, if you would like to try these products out for yourself. Visit SoFreshOralCare.com.