Saturday, November 27, 2010

Tips for Healthy Living


Healthy Tips I love birthdays. Peoples send for you and you realize how blessed you are. I love birthdays.


At the same time, you start to think about your own fatality rate and your health. I don’t get intimately equally concerned about how long I am going to live as I do about my quality of life until I die. As I talk to patients, I get the signified that I am not alone in this. It seems most of us just want to be as healthy as possible while we are alive .


Let me share with you some things we can entirely do to keep ourselves healthy as we eld :.


1) Decrease the amount of gram calories that you eat .

2) Increase the amount of lean protein and step down or do away with the unsubdivided carbohydrates .

3) Increase the amount of fresh fruits and vegetables fruits and vegetables You need at least four servings per day of fresh fruits and vegetables, more if possible if possible

4) Get the appropriate exercise. You don’t have to become a gym rat, but you do ask at least four daytimes a hebdomad of resistance training and four days a hebdomad of cardio training. The exercise should be should be