Sunday, October 31, 2010

Supplement Your Medicare Insurance with Medigap

Medigap insurance is also known as Medicare Part C. If you currently have the basic Medicare plan (Parts A & B) and are considering a supplemental plan to fill in the insurance gaps, check out this article: Supplement Basic Medicare with Part C Coverage

It gives an explanation of what Medigap offers and shares a resource that outlines the various Medigap plans.